presso SWISTUDIUM SA a Lugano
Our client is a multinational retail company, operating worldwide. Founded over than 60 years ago, it’s now an undisputed world leader. Forward-looking organisation, it believes in continuous improvement and innovation. A new big project it’s now on the go…would you like to be part of it??
We are recruiting an PROCESS ENGINEER SPECIALIST
- At least 5 year experience in process engineering
- Education: Management Engineer or IT Engineer Degree
- Languages: English and Italian. Any other language would be a plus
- Strong Project Management skill
- Proactive and problem solving attitude
- Capability to prioritize and to meet deadline
Working closely with IT department, After Sales Process Engineer Specialist will:
- Map the existing after sales processes
- Design and review flows
- Cooperate in implementing a new after sales system
- Create KIP’s in order to verify processes
The after sales process engineer will be part of a Team, and will respond to the Sales & Logistics Manager.
WORK PLACE Tessin – Lugano Area. Willingness to travel worldwide.
CONTRACT Open ended